You are a bassist and you're searching for some best bass guitars under 1000 dollars which incorporates a sizable amount of options, but it's tasking to have. There are many different woods, pickups, electronics, and other amazing features additionally as many types of different tones for you to decide on from dark and resonant to bright and funky.
If you're feeling confident to spend a good expense on a bass you will know the simplest instrument once you discover, and you must understand your own style and hobby. However, you would possibly need some help to arrange through your options.
In this article on https://breathecarolina.net/ we highly recommend some best bass guitars under 1000 dollars and provide some suggestions on your situation. you would possibly discover to appear through the varied instruments and consider them as your needs sort of a bassist. Let's give the choice that's best for you.
Best Bass Guitars Under 1000 Comparison 2020
Best For Metal And Hard Rock
Best For Jazz Music Style
Best For Any Style Of Music
** You will find our detailed reviews of the best bass guitars under 1000 below, also, click these following links to view the current prices and customer comments on Amazon.
- ACOUSTIC-ELECTRIC BASS: Equipped with a 4-band EQ-7545R guitar preamp to produce high-quality sound for beginners and pros alike
- RICH, RESONANT SOUND: The wood composition creates a beautiful sound, great for unplugged jam sessions or performances
- 4-BAND PREAMP: Built-in volume control, a 4-band equalizer adjusts bass, middle, treble, and presence
- FOR BEGINNERS OR PROS: Ready to use right out of the box, it's perfect for beginning guitarists or professionals who want to practice on-the-go
- BEAUTIFUL FEATURES: Crafted with an attractive inlay, chrome die cast tuners, and a glossy finish
- Neck: GSRM 4 neck 28.6" neck
- Neck Type: GSRM4 28.6"
- Body: Mahogany body
- Frets: Medium frets
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Solid Wood Bass Guitar - The 4 string electric bass is constructed with a wood body, it features solidity so that you can play it freely. This heavy, durable guitar will stand up to years of wear and tear. With a polished surface, the bass looks smoother and more shiny, it features solidity but no harmful odor so that you can play it freely.
- Comfortable Touching - The body and fingerboard of the bass are respectively made of high-quality paulownia and rose, all of which construct a smooth feeling and a more fluent display. The ergonomic cut surface of the bass guitar is more suitable for your body, provides you with more comfortable performance experience.
- Incredible Tone Display - This excellent product build a rich bass and full range of tone color. Delivers a smooth tone ,it is ideal for rock and roll, playing the blues, and everything else in between! The natural, bright sound complements the warm sounds of the solid wood.
- Bass Travel Bag for Convenient Carry - Take your electric guitar to your lesson or where ever the next adventure with a suitable bag . You can either lift or carry the guitar with straps. Designed with zip closures, keep your music score or accessories inside conveniently. Ideal for prolonging your guitar’s quality and easy storage.
- Complete Accessories - The electric bass is fully equipped with accessories The package is include 1×Electric Bass, 1×Bass bag, 1×Shoulder Strap, 1×Bass pick, 1×Amp Cord. When you receive the bass, you can play it directly.
- One-piece maple neck
- Rosewood Fret board
- Pearl dot inlay
- Hand orientation: Right
- 🎸 Stable Quality & Fashionable Design---The electric bass is constructed with a wood body, it features solidity so that you can play it freely. The durable bass will stand up to years of wear and tear. With a polished surface, the bass looks smoother and more shiny. Besides, There are black & white and blue & white two colors for you to choose, it can satisfy your different aesthetics.
- 🎸 Better Tones & Good feelings---The electric bass delivers a smooth tone for you, it is ideal choice for rock and roll, you can use it to play the blues, and everything else in between. The natural, bright sound of the bass complements the warm sounds of the solid wood.
- 🎸 Bass Travel Bag Easy for Carrying---The electric bass comes with a travel bag, so you can take your bass to your lesson or anywhere you want. You can lift or carry the bass with straps. The bag designed with zip closures, you can also keep your music score or accessories inside conveniently.
- 🎸 Great Gift & Quality Customer Service---The electric bass is a great gift for new, aspiring musicians or bass enthusiasts with fashionable design, reasonable price and excellent quality. Our professional teams not only offer qualified products with favorable price to our customers, but also great customer service.
- 🎸 Complete Accessories---The electric bass is fully equipped with accessories The package is include 1×Electric Bass, 1×Bass bag, 1×Shoulder Strap, 1×Bass pick, 1×Amp Cord. When you receive the bass, you can play it directly.
- Ibanez Under Saddle Pickup
- Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fret board
- GIO Series
- Medium Frets
- Dynamic P Neck Pickup
- Right-handed electric guitar with accessories is ideal for beginners and is ready to use out of the box
- Comes with a nylon carrying case perfect for traveling musicians and easy storage
- Made of an all wood construction, steel strings, and an attractive, smooth finish
- Neck: maple wood with truss rod ; String Length: 25.59" / 650mm Pickups: single coil X3 Regulator volume X1, tone X2, 5 scale tone changer
- Spalted Maple top/Mahogany body
- Rosewood Frets
- 22 Frets
Top Best Bass Guitars Under 1000 Reviews 2020
Ibanez Soundgear SR500E
- Thin, fast, 5-piece SR4 neck crafted of jatoba and bubinga
- Sculpted mahogany body
- Rosewood fretboard with oval abalone markers or maple fretboard with black dot inlays
- 24 medium frets
- Accu-Cast B20 bridge
The Ibanez Soundgear series has appeared a long time and created its mark in every style of music. Many metal and jazz bassists are especially excited about Soundgear basses because of their slick necks and strong tone shaping tools.
The SR basses are for beginners and experienced professionals. However, the Ibanez Soundgear SR500E is your best option if you have 1000 dollars in your wallet. This bass guitar is a good value instrument.
There are a few Soundgear series basses, including the SR500 used in several bands. This is a guitar with an easy transition background. They have slim necks and very relaxable string spacing.
We feel that the Ibanez Soundgear held their own against much more expensive instruments. The SR500 provides a Jatoba or Walnut neck, an Okoume body and a twenty four fret Jotuba fingerboard with great inlays. The pickups of this bass guitar are a Bartolini BH2-2 set. We think that it is hard to beat such high quality appointments and tonewoods in a bass at this price, but the Ibanez does it many times. This is the reason why they have become one of the best brands in the bass guitar world.
In our opinion, there is an important thing that makes Soundgear become different is the electronics.This is an active bass guitar, and there are some powerful tone shaping controls, which give you the capability to dial in any sound you can imagine.
In general the Soundgear basses are among the best bass guitars under 1000 dollars for metal players. However you also used it for jazz and rock as well.
Fender Player Series Jazz Bass
Another amazing bass guitar is the Fender Jazz which is a classic instrument and popular by numerous bassists who will have faith in any other brands with their tone. If you hope and dream of owning a Fender Professional Series Jazz Bass, you should have 1000 dollars to spend. A Professional Jazz Bass will help you better in your budget.
Luckily, the Fender Player Jazz Bass provides the chance for bass guitar players who would not like to give money on an American Jazz Bass to own a real, high quality Fender musical instrument. The Players Series has replaced the other Standard Series, and although there are many similarities, some nice improvements for players are more relaxing.
This is an option with a maple fingerboard. Actually, we really like maple for Fender guitars and basses, especially Jazz. Besides another opinion is Pau Ferro which has no more rosewood. We believe that it is a tonewood we are all going to have to get used to in the future. However, It’s not a big problem. This bass guitar might not be as beautiful as rosewood, but it has amazing sounds for you to enjoy.
These instruments still look like the Player Series which is our new MIM Fender. Any bass guitar player has a high opinion that MIM Fender guitars and basses are wonderful. We have played the Player Series and see that it is one of the best bass guitars under 1000 dollars you have ever seen.
Fender Steve Harris Precision Bass
- Very distinctive look via soccer team logo graphic and side paint schemes
- Hum free crushing output are provided by the Seymour Duncan split P Pickup
- Fender designed hi-mass bridge ensures a clear tonal transfer and maximum resonation
- Play for hours with little fatigue due to the modern ‘C’ shape neck profile and his signature Rot sound flat wound strings
- Enjoy the peace of mind due to the Fender Deluxe Gig Bag and Limited Lifetime warranty that is included with purchase
Fender Precision series are the choice for a type of widespread bass player throughout a half the century. However, seldom is there anyone you'll keep company with this classic bass over Steve Harris.
What we've here might be a Steve Harris signature series Precision Bass that options some distinctive parts Associate in Nurs brings you an aesthetic merit the name it bears. Except for the apparent West Ham United sticker, Fender Steve Harris Precision Bass is fascinating as a result of it sports a queen Duncan SPB four pickup that's additionally the signature model of Harris.
If you are a follower of instrument of torture or simply like Steve’s bass tone, this bass is that the only thanks to induce it. After you are not enjoying any of the handfuls of widespread instrument of torture songs, this explicit P Bass plays and sounds just about pretty much as good because the other from the family. It’s positively not restricted to metal solely.
ESP LTD B-4E Bass Guitar
- Mahogany Double Cutaway Body with Comfort Contours
- Neck-Thru 5-Piece Maple/Mahogany Neck with Extra Thin U Profile; Ebony Fingerboard with 24 XJ Frets and Off-Set Dot Inlays
- ESP Designed SB-4 Pickups with Active 3-Band EQ
- LTD BB-604 Bridge with String-Thru Design and LTD Black Nickel Tuners
- Case Not Included
The ESP LTD B-4E bass offers players on any levels a neck through body style guitar with powerful sounding and trending trying bass with an inexpensive value, that is created of a solid mahogany in an exceedingly sleek natural material end. Besides, the skinny U form neck of this guitar could also be a notable feature you want to contemplate. It's stronger, warp less compared to a one-piece thanks to its five-piece maple or mahogany construction.
Then it's prime of by twenty four additional giant frets ebony fingerboard. That may be a pleasant innovation once it involves bass and musical instrument neck construction.
In addition, the bass is supplied with passive clairvoyance designed SB-4 pickups placed on the neck and bridge with a lively 3-band ABQ-3 relative atomic mass, volume and balancer for controls. You would possibly be happy as a result of the hardware carrying the strings ar black nickel LTD BB-604 string through bridge and LTD designed tuners, additionally in black nickel end.
Schecter Stiletto Studio 4
You might discover the Stiletto series are a number of the simplest medium priced basses on the music instrument guitar and therefore the Schecter Stiletto Studio may be a specialty. Many players think that this is often an honest looking instrument with some important specifications. You would possibly be surprised by a very guitar of this price. In addition, if you want to become the bass, you must know Schecter makes incredible things. Most of the halo has got to their guitar lineup, and completely deserve it. These models like their C-1 electric guitars have really attracted the guitar public attention with wonderful tone and good appearances.
Besides, they also create some good basses. Furthermore, It provides a mahogany and bubinga body with a multiple laminate maple or walnut neck further as neck through construction with Ultra Access. The Ultra Access means the neck heel is extremely low profile and smooth, and therefore the neck through brings brilliant resonance and sturdy. The things we are keen on the most effective about this guitar are the strong and powerful EMG 35HZ pickups and electronics.
Same the Ibanez Soundgear above, this bass is a lively bass with a versatile tonal palette, and that’s one among the explanations why it'll be suitable with any styles of music. In general, the Schecter guitar that players have ever touched provides a top quality piece of drugs, and ofcourse, the Stiletto has an excellent instrument. These brands always supplement more to their instruments than at the worth would show. If you're metal and rock players a Schecter bass is that the great choice for best bass guitars under 1000 dollars, similarly because the bassists in any genre will appreciate the sound and magnificence of the Stiletto Studio.
Warwick Rockbass Corvette
The Warwick Rockbass Corvette could be an attractive instrument supported one amongst the best bass guitars ever created. It sounds unbelievable too, similar to its name.
The warwick is a sophisticated name within the guitar world, and we are positive that if you've ever viewed this guitar you may grasp why. The Warwick bass guitars can cause you to get your a thousand bucks. Many years past, the Warwick brand completely set to introduce their Rockbass lineup.
In addition,these are nice bass guitars with many executions and several other models below a thousand bucks and conjointly give truly many of various versions. Besides that, there's the combat ship Basic at the side of either passive or active electrics, and there's conjointly the combat ship Rockbass double buck with some thickness, nasty humbuckers.
In general, we'd prefer to advocate the Warwick Corvettes and that they are unbelievable instruments. If you'd prefer to take one thing with the Kingmaker name thereon while not disbursing an excessive amount of your budget, the Rockbass lineup is your price ticket.
Hofner IGNITIONSB Electric Violin Bass Guitar
- An iconic semi-hollow body electric bass that any serious bass player can afford
- Flame maple back and sides topped with spruce provide plenty of natural acoustic resonance
- Comfortable solid maple neck offers excellent sustain and phenomenal playability
- Hofner Staple hum buckers deliver classic warm, woody, and almost acoustic-style tone
- Full set of traditional 500/1 style tone controls let you dial the perfect sound for any gig
If you're wanting to induce a high quality bass guitar under 1000 dollars bucks, the enduring semi hollow body electrical Hofner bass is an instrument that any serious player will afford. The maple back and also the sides topped with a spruce area unit designed to supply lots of natural acoustic resonance in order that you'll relish a strong and clear sound.
Next, the sound of the Hofner electric guitar is great enough to bring any player back to the golden age of rock and roll, but that doesn't mean you may not be ready to slot in with today’s indie, jazz, folk, and then rather more. This can be the explanation why several bassists have managed to search out their điavantaged sound of this unbelievable musical instrument.
Another feature that customers are interested in is that the match and end that area unit are just about perfect. The physics also are pretty much as good as you'll fire during this value change.
Fender Deluxe P-Bass Special
- Includes deluxe Gig Bag
- Pj pickup configuration; split-coil precision bass middle pickup, vintage noiseless jazz bass bridge pickup
- Three-band EQ with Treble, mid and bass boost/cut; Active/passive switch
- 4-Saddle HI Mass Bridge for increased attack and sustain
- 4-Bolt asymmetrical neck plate
If you would like to own a premium bass guitar, the price is not an important problem for you. It is wonderful for you to choose this wonderful Deluxe Active P Bass Special from Fender with the best price at under 1000 dollars. This bass is one of the best bass guitars under 1000 dollars on the market.
In addition, in classic Fender styles, there is a solid alder P bass body with easy style for you to play completed satin modern C-shaped maple Jazz neck.
Furthermore, the sound and control of Fender Deluxe P-Bass Special is as flexible as its construction. Plus, there are two classic toneful noiseless pickups and a jazz bass pickup at the bridge, with a Precision Bass pickup in the middle. This guitar provides advanced controls, this is perfect for rapid changes between styles on theatre or the studio.
Fender Player Series Precision Bass
It depends on the forms of music you like to play, the Fender Precision Bass can be precisely the items you wish. The Fender Precision Bass is actually rock and roll bass along with the outstanding power in strong music.
If you favor the Jazz first, you would possibly be tremendous about the Fender Precision Bass, because it's better for you in performance. In our opinion, the Jazz Bass may be a great equipment, and also the Precision Bass is over an implement of big rock power.
In addition, the tone shaping of this guitar is in an exceedingly passive bass. Therefore it's hard to beat the Fender Jazz. This guitar has the flair and nuance for you from rock to smooth jazz with the twist of some knobs.
Nevertheless, the Fender Precision Bass also features a storied time in jazz and if you dialed in the correct way, you'll have an extremely great, warm, fat tone. Besides that with a one-pickup, the passive bass is pretty versatile.
In general, we also provide you with the guides that there are dearer versions of the Precision and Jazz bass which are able to be in under your 1000 dollar budget. Models the Fender Precision Bass are worth for you to possess.
Schecter Hellraiser Extreme-4
Although we've already introduced some better price models in our special segment which consists of the simplest beginner bass guitars, the Schecter is the best bass guitar which has shown a true strength to be reckoned with for several years.
You might know that the Hellraiser Extreme 4 is an absolute instrument that brings a mean echo and incredible appearance on the highest of the most effective bass guitars under 1000 dollars. The features which you have taken a glance here is that the best construction quality combined with a set of fantastic active pickups that bring good sounds.
Additionally, the mahogany body, quilted maple top and white binding is provided during this bass. In terms of tone, you'll be able to be confident during a large range of options because the active pickups are consolidated by a tremendous capable EQ section.
In general, some guitar players would be pleased that this can be a metal guitar more convenient than anything. However, the scope of music styles you'll play with this guitar might be beyond metal alone. because the results, this is often the time to shop for the Schecter Hellraiser Extreme 4 which is prepared to support you. Once you play it and appear at this bass from a distance, you would possibly realize the importance of an instrument.
Hagstrom H8II-TSB Retroscape
- Narrow neck, the congenial 8-string bridge (string-through-body) and its short scale greatly contribute to the perfect playability of the string pairs.
- The on-board sliders allow players to activate and deactivate the pickups individually.
- Hagstrom’s proprietary “Dyna-Rail” humbuckers produce a phat sound and can be split to single-coil mode using the volume control.
- Hagstrom was the first brand to mass-produce an 8-string version: the H8.
- H-Expander truss rod and Resonator fingerboard, providing the ultimate in playing surface stability and optimal tonal enhancement.
The Hagstrom H8II-TSB Retroscape is a combination between classic vibe and modern day jive. The H8-II has featured a distinctive appearance that gives you back to the original release. The H8-II also takes advantage of some modern technology to bring you comfortable to play at the present.
Furthermore, You could have a selection of excellent tonewoods accompanied with some unique Hagstrom features create a smooth, plump rounded eight string bass with amazing tone. We sure that this bass guitar certainly reminiscent of the Hagstrom tone that was appeared in their heyday.
Moreover, This best bass guitar offers pickups, sliders, and knobs, which gives you plenty of options to create your tone, as well as the high quality hardware makes a brilliant impression for bass guitar players to enjoy.
- Neck Shape: Info not available Wood: Jatoba/bubinga Neck joint: Info not available Scale length: 34" Truss rod: Yes Finish: Info not available Pickups Active or passive pickups: Passive Pickup configuration: SS Neck: MK1 split coil Middle: Not applicable Bridge: MK1 split coil Brand: Bartolini Series or parallel: Parallel Active preamp: Info not available Special electronics: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ
- For 25 years the SR800 has given bass players a modern alternative
- With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets
- But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics
- The neck tongue not only creates a unique look, it also makes utilizing the higher frets easier and coupling Jatoba with Bubinga has made it strong and stable despite its thinness
Ibanez may be a whole that features a respectable presence within the entry level vary of the bass market. they create one amongst the most effective beginner bass guitars you'll realize at the instant, that you'll scan additional regarding in our special piece.
However, their higher finish stuff is wherever the important Ibanez potential is seen. Ibanez SR800 offers an ideal combination of nice materials, improbably engaging style and naturally, spectacular performance. We have a tendency to square measure talking a couple of skilled grade bass that sports all the proper parts to provide the level of tone you be.
These keep company with a collection of Bartolini MK1 pickups and a versatile Ibanez three-band atomic weight. Body may be a mahogany style that carries a poplar burl high, whereas the neck may be a multi-ply piece made from Jatoba and Bubunga. The complete stringed instrument has that exotic feel thereto. However, Ibanez SR800 isn't solely regarding appearance. This unhealthy boy delivers one amongst the foremost communicative tones you'll hope to figure with. There’s numerous definitions, vary and heat once you flip that switch. For the worth, it’s among the foremost best you'll realize at the instant, and among the foremost distinctive in addition.
- The Bb for the working Pro; the Bb700 Series
- Alder/ Maple/ alder Body construction
- 5-piece Neck, 6-Bolt Miter Neck Joint
- YGD Custom V7 Pickups (AlnicoV)
- 3-band Active EQ
The BB734A is one in every of the upper level models in Yamaha’s in demand BB Series and it proves well must have its underneath one thousand greenbacks value, with huge tonal skillfulness and sensational comfort.
With two refined finishes to settle in between, the BB734A sports a well-contoured body product of alder and maple, with a five-piece maple or mahogany neck that options a brilliant sturdy construction and slim profile for contemporary playability.
As we tend to spot within the total review of the BB734A, it’s voiced by two YGD Custom V7 pickups at the bridge and neck, with three bands atomic weight and straightforward change between active and passive circuits. For everything from fashionable metal to sleek jazz, the BB734A could be a superb alternative.
Ibanez SRH500F Bass
- Neck Shape: Info not available Wood: Info not available Neck joint: Neck-through Scale length: Info not available Truss rod: Standard Finish: Satin Pickups Active or passive pickups: Passive Pickup configuration: SS Neck: Not applicable Middle: Not applicable Bridge: Not applicable Brand: AeroSilk Series or parallel: Info not available Active preamp: Not applicable Special electronics: Piezo preamp
- If you crave a new bass tool to enrich your creative palette, the Ibanez Bass Workshop may have already built your next instrument
- This new product group focuses on combining unusual concepts with the bass-building virtuosity on which Ibanez has built its reputation
- Unlike other hollow body basses, the SRH boasts a unique concept: the integration of the authentic feel expected in a hollow body and the key features that distinguish SRH as a contemporary bass
- With its sleek, compact, comfortable lightweight body, the SRH breaks another boundary to open up your playing
The Ibanez SRH500F could even be a four string, fretless, semi hollow body bass with different aspects. It has a deep neck joint permit for easier access to the upper frets, whereas a custom elbow cutout provides larger enjoying comfort. Neither of those return at the value of fashion. This is often a gorgeous bass.
Furthermore, Owning a semi hollow body bass means it comes with a sound you will not hear from solid body instruments. It is plentiful, fresh and natural because we tend to form a case for it in our full Ibanez SRH500F review.
Everything regarding this bass is incredibly purposeful. It is not restricted, but it is only suitable to the necessities solely and everything fits along fine. The piezo pickup and body mix superbly for an extremely organic sound. Therefore it's terribly wonderful.
Sterling By Music Man RAY34-HB
Another excellent bass to make this list is Sterling RAY34, that manifests Associate in Nursing painting direct style and advanced options.after all the enduring vogue we've got a bent to say that it cuts from constant material as music man original ray, that features a well contoured body made up of solid swamp ash with a natural end and a black oval pickguard. Furthermore, playability is astounding, with a twenty one fret maple neck that has locked on victimisation six bolts instead of the conventional four, that massively will increase the sustain on provide. The tone is extremely stage worthy and is provided by simply one Sterling designed passive humbucker. Still, the flexibility is astonishingly nice with many active atomic weight controls.
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
- Featuring both J Bass and P Bass pickups, this bass offers a huge range of tones.
- Unique bound-top, Strat output jack, and smoked chrome bridge and tuners provides a unique look.
- A fast-action neck makes this bass fast and extremely playable.
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
Fender brings some magnificence to the current premium class, with their dark and delicious Aerodyne Jazz Bass. This Aerodyne options a solid basswood body with associate degree all black ester end and cream facet binding with the classic Jazz Bass double cutaway form.
Furthermore, it appears to be terribly minimalist. It plays sort of a dream because of the textile finished maple neck, with a snug C form, rosewood fretboard and twenty medium elephantine frets. There is nothing groundbreaking once it involves hardware, the only coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup and exactness Bass middle split single coil square measure the highlights, though the preserved chrome management knobs square measure terribly tasteful.
As we tend to highlight in our complete Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass review, it sounds nearly as good because of its appearance, and offers a glorious price.
Washburn Taurus T24NMK
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Maple/Mahogany Multi-Lam Neck-Thru
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Pickups: Dual Washburn J style pickups
- String Configuration: 4-String
This bass coming from Washburn offers musicians knowledgeable sounding and seeking out bass in each means. The Washburn Taurus bass has its own distinct look wholly completely different from those alternative basses when put next with an additional thought style. This reason paves the way for the Taurus on winning the Bass Player selection award for outstanding construction and magnificence.
The wood used for the body of this bass is mahogany which provides the bass a heat feel and a degree of fat to the sound that several musicians like to possess for his or her bass. It conjointly options a maple or mahogany neck with a neck through body construction. prime of by a twenty four fret ebony fingerboard marked by offset inlay dots that are sometimes found on tailored store basses.
Powering the bass main sound are twin Washburn designed J style pickups controlled by 2 volume and a pair of tone knobs. Hardware is straightforward to manage and tune the bass consisting of a hard-tail bridge and formed tuners. Complementing the bass, it has already accompanied with its own free performance bag.
Sire Marcus Miller V7 4ST Ash Body Jazz Bass
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Neck Material: 1 Piece Hard Maple (Satin Finish)
- Fingerboard (Rolled Edges): Hard Maple
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Heavy Mass Standard
If you're a preference of the music of this legendary bassman Marcus Miller, and would love to own a bass that mimics the type you utilize.The Marcus Miller V7 4ST created by Sire is simply the proper one for you. This explicit model shown here is the version with a double cutaway ash body. It's additionally offered in an older body version that is additionally a premium wood to use on this sort of level of a bass.
Both the second generation Sire Marcus Miller V7 4ST ash and also the Sire Marcus Miller V7 4ST older body version contains a one-piece maple neck with a twenty frets medium tiny frets fingerboard marked by pearloid block inlays.
Furthermore, providing the stage prepared tones for the V7 area unit 2 Marcus Miller super jazz single coil pickups controlled by a volume or tone that is twin pot, pickup liquidiser, treble, middle frequency, bass, mini active or passive toggle. Besides hardware to carry and keep the strings in excellent pitch area unit serious mass common place bridge and open gear tuners. Do not forget that the bass guitar includes a free performance bag for you.
Yamaha TRBX505 TBN
- Solid Mahogany Body
- Five-Piece Maple/Mahogany Neck
- Active-Passive Electronics With Battery Alert LED
- Black Nickel Hardware
The TRBX505 is also a product of Yamaha. The color of this musical instrument may be a gorgeous semi transparent brown. It is a stunning five bass fiddle string bass instrument. It is an engraved solid body fabricated from mahogany wood. Another attention grabbing feature of this bass is that the neck of this guitar is laminated with a combination of maple and mahogany.
The musical instrument is supposed to grant most comfort to the player.
This bass guitar has all the qualities to decide it a premium musical instrument thanks to its generative style, construction, shape, perfection, tone, and performance. The weight is equally distributed thus you will be ready to balance it simply.
Furthermore, this TRBX505 bass guitar is fastened with a stuffed with life and passive circuit property choice for various tone options. The pickups have an implausible style that's employed during this musical instrument unit of measurement of high-quality. The variety of the vital components unit of measurement gold plated to grant the only conductivity.
A semiconductor diode alert power-driven by battery is fastened on the backside to forestall an influence loss whereas playacting. The bolt fitted at the joint of the neck provides the musical instrument the best adjustable clarity and tone. We have taken a glance at enjoying and analysis helped to develop a joint and form for the neck to balance the strength and vibration and access to the fret. The special bridge for five strings with a house of eighteen millimeter is technically put in offers the only finger movements.
In addition, a wonderful nut connecting the strings to the machine head provides best calibration and luxury.This musical instrument permits a musician to possess a flexible enjoy.
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
- Featuring both J Bass and P Bass pickups, this bass offers a huge range of tones.
- Unique bound-top, Strat output jack, and smoked chrome bridge and tuners provides a unique look.
- A fast-action neck makes this bass fast and extremely playable.
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
If black is your favorite color, we tend to be positive that you just can love the dark appearance of the Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass. This underneath one thousand bucks model takes the Jazz Bass vogue and amps it up with fashionable cosmetic modifications.
It's totally black and has no pickguard and also the management knobs, tuners, bridge and hardware are all given a smoke-cured chrome end. Even the top-mounted Stratocaster output jack is completed in black. Fender describes the result as darkly enticing and that we can not help agree.
Furthermore, the Fender Aerodyne guitar encompasses a slim, specially formed and contoured basswood body that options a carven high and cream binding. The maple neck encompasses a C-shaped profile and also the stained rosewood fingerboard has twenty medium giant frets.
To keep the dark style consistent, Fender has chosen to not place any inlays on the fingerboard. You are doing get facet dots for guiding your hand across the fretboard, therefore no have to be compelled to worry concerning planning to the incorrect fret.
In addition, the Aerodyne Jazz Bass additionally options a pickup configuration. At the center position you may realize a split single coil preciseness bass pickup and at the bridge there’s a Jazz Bass single coil pickup. It's two management knobs for volume and one for tone.
- TRBX600 combines advanced design, precision engineering and time-honored craftsmanship to create a bass that doesn’t compromise on comfort, tone, style or road-ready durability
- A Sculpted, alder/maple-laminated Body with a mass-optimized 3D design strikes the optimal balance between tone and comfort coupled with perfect weight distribution
- The TRBX neck design combines an ultra-comfortable profile with 5-piece Maple/mahogany-laminated construction for outstanding stability and excellent tone
- YGD H5 pickups are defined by a clean, open tone. Their quad-pole piece design and alnico magnets give them the power to drive the active circuit and capture every nuance in passive mode
- TRBX600 models feature an audiophile-grade Active/passive circuit for fine tonal control and extreme flexibility
One again, Yamaha gives an excellent guitar that's the TRBX604. This nice bass is formed in Indonesia, that is the good combination of advanced style, high workmanship, and advanced Yamaha engineering. It's a district of the 600 series from TRBX line of Yahmaha, that is widely praised for his or her outstanding tone, comfort, and looks.
You might understand that the unaltered 3-D graven body is formed out of alder or maple laminate with a beautiful cloth matte end. It's an exquisite maple high, and therefore the distinctive graven style that exposes the layers of the wood in an exceedingly manner.
Next, The maple laminate neck options 2 items of skinny mahogany that run down the complete length to the support.
On high of the neck sits a sleek rosewood fingerboard fretboard. The slick support matches the flamed maple veneer, with an authentic Yamaha brand at the highest. The fashionable black chrome is finished on the hardware.
Furthermore, among all the bass guitars during this worth vary we've got, this one is known for terms of the comfy biotechnology and sheer playability. The fashionable three dimensional style is mass optimized and feels nice either sitting down playing on the knee or standing up whereas play acting.
The C formed neck is contoured to be slim and extremely comfortable.
The nut breadth is slimmer than most alternative bass guitars for quick and comfy playability. There's a transparent, straight string pull from the nut to the standardization machines so as to create positive this bass can keep in tune for a really while.
Besides that, the lower down refined neck joint balances vibration transfer and strength well, whereas at the same time permitting easy accessibility to the higher frets. The die forged bridge is mass and very sturdy and simply adjustable.
Moreover, the body offers a punchy, well-balanced tone across the bass, mid, and treble. This guitar provides pickups making a plentiful, clean tone with monumental flexibility because of the physical science aboard. Another option could be a versatile active and passive circuit toggled by a switch. Alternative controls embrace a master volume, a master tone whereas in passive mode, a neck bridge pickup balancer, and a bass, middle or treble boost and cut whereas in active mode. Once it mixes along, these all work a particularly versatile tone that anyone of any enjoying vogue would appreciate. If you would like to listen to this superb bass in action, do not hesitate to possess it for you.
Spector Legend 4 Electric Bass Guitar
The Spector brand won't have up to worldwide acclaim within the same as the Fender did, however the admiration from discerning musicians is truly there. Spector bass guitars supply the tone, options and overall quality that earned Spector a region within the extremely competitive instrument market.
Additionally, the Spector Legend four Classic bass boasts a serpentine body form that was conceptualized while past and named when its designer Ned Steinberger. the planning of the SB one bass and tweaked it, creating it lots of serpentine and contoured, resulting in a bass body that's very snug to play.
Furthermore, the Spector Legend four Classic incorporates a basswood body and a true patterned maple high. The bolt on maple neck is of a three-piece construction and it's screw-topped with a twenty four fret rosewood fingerboard. This bass comes complete with proprietary active physics further as skilled grade die forged hardware.
In general, the Legend 4 Classic Bass is provided with specially designed humbuckers that unit of measurement utterly paired with active tone controls which is able to give you up to a 12dB boost. Each pickup of this bass guitar provides its own volume knob.
MTD Kingston The Artist Bass
- One-piece Asymmetrical Neck: Michael's special neck shape that promotes good playing technique and minimizes fatigue.
- MTD Quick Release Bridge: Killer set-up flexibility, great sustain, makes string changing a breeze.
- Ergonomically Carved Body: Great access to upper frets, Great balance on a strap.
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System: Play in tune anywhere on the neck, Preferred by pro players.
- 24 Medium Jumbo Frets: Perfect size for all techniques and set-ups, and long-wearing
The MTD Artist Bass is best known for the aggressive beefy tones it can deliver using its large pole alnico humbucking pickups. The design of the bass is lightweight, perfect, beautiful completed and focusing more on the playability and the sound of the bass so that the bass guitar player can highlight own self skills which of course is the most important.
In addition, the design of Artist Bass has a basswood body, which is available in transparent blue, transparent red and amber finish without a pickguard cover. It also has an asymmetrical one-piece maple neck with twenty four frets medium jumbo maple or rosewood fingerboard.
Furthermore, you could consider this type of neck on a bass, MTD is considered by many as one of best makers of asymmetrically contoured neck.
Nowadays when you use the bass guitar on the pickup , you’ll get a lot of strong sound out of its exposed pole alnico humbucker pickup controlled by a master volume and active three band EQ.
The last, This bass guitar has hardware with classic bridge and t tuners in order to help you play smooth and comfortable.
Buying Guides The Best Bass Guitars Under $1000
As you'll be able to see, finding a decent bass among plenty of the best bass guitars under 1000 dollars could be a process that may take lots of your time and energy. It’s unfeasible to go through each of the various products available on the market manually, and selecting the primary model you've got seen is extremely risky. The simplest way to resolve this problem is by doing proper research and taking the time to appear at the key features that a high quality instrument should offer.
Because not everyone has the time on their hands to have a look and skim all the reviews of the bass guitars under 1000 and do careful research, we've decided to try to do the labor for you. We checked out the things customers and professional musicians had to mention to assist determine what the critical factors of consideration are when looking to buy a good bass guitar.
If you play bass guitar as a beginner or intermediate, you will maybe need these in the near future. Here are some of the bass guitar factors for you to choose the best bass guitar that would be suitable with any of the models in this list of best bass guitars under 1000 dollars.
Types Of Bass Guitars
We could say that the bass guitars are divided into two main categories: electric and acoustic. However, the electric bass is more popular than the remainder. They have been provided solid bodies and wish plugging into an amplifier for hearing. You'll consider that a bass amp operates as a speaker and transforms the vibrations of the strings into sound.
Then, there are some acoustic bass guitars that don't base on any electronic equipment to manage. They feature a hollow body and a hole where the vibrating sound from the strings comes out and gets amplified.
Furthermore, you will also explore acoustic electric instruments or electric acoustics which are basically acoustic bass guitars and will even be plugged into an amp to be heard better in larger destinations. they're often costlier and intended for people who need the most effective bass worlds.
In general, when selecting between the electrical and acoustic guitar, musicians should recommend the electrical option because most acoustic bass guitars can have a mediocre sound and therefore the ones which will provide a more powerful and better sound have big bodies that may make them hard to play.
When trying to look for models under 1000 dollars, it's better for you to think about the electrical category because they may offer more useful for your budget. If you'd prefer to get a top quality acoustic guitar, let's have thoughtful preparation on the opposite hand, you risk getting a foul instrument.
The Number Of Strings
When surveying the market, you almost certainly realize that most bass guitar models include quite just four strings. Generally, bass guitars are available in four, five and six string models. There are some brands which will have any number of strings, four strings model is the most common configuration.
Of course, having more strings could provide more range for the bass, but that incorporates a value. The models which have over four strings may be more difficult to handle and if you are a beginner bass, you're just visiting to find out how to play the guitar, we highly recommend a four string instrument. This kind also will handle most styles easily with great performance.
As we have mentioned, considering what you propose to try with the bass guitar, Are you sure that having more strings is beneficial for you? If you prefer heavy metal music, like the popular music today, a five string model will help facilitate your reach of the lower notes without having to decrease your bass.
On the other hand, a six string model should only be considered if you have got more experience in playing the guitar. you must save the six string bass guitar for your second or can be the third bass upgrade just in case you would possibly find that you simply need one for a beginner.
Most bass guitars are products of wood, and tonewood refers to the wood which is employed to lift the tone or sound of the device. You may be difficult to own to settle on between harder and softer woods, and every type has its own advantages.
The harder woods provide you a snappier and brighter sound to them, and that they give the instruments a beautiful percussive tone. They include some types of wood like solid maple, walnut, ebony, padauk, wenge, rosewood, koa, and mahogany.
On the opposite hand, the softer woods provide a warmer and mellower tone. They include alder, swamp ash, and basswood. Therefore, they're often used for the body because they need extremely resonant qualities.
Types of pickups
You might know that the pickups include a magnet around which a copper wire is coiled. When the vibrations of the strings disturb the magnetic field, small voltage fluctuations in the copper coils are created. Next, these fluctuations are transmitted to the bass amp, where they are transmitted into the sound.
There are two outstanding pickup designs based on the number of coils used such as single coil and double coil.
Firstly, the single coil options provide a bright and clear sound. Their main disadvantage is that they could often receive the external noise and emit a humming noise. Probably, the buzzing is caused by radio waves, fluorescent lighting, or computer monitors.
Secondly, the double coil models are often considered the humbuckers. These pickups can break the hum in one pickup, and they are preferred because of this precise reason. Moreover, they can reduce some of the high tones when they cancel the hums, and they often have more output than the single coils.
Conclusion Best Bass Guitars Under 1000 Top Pick For The Best
We highly introduce our top 3 best bass guitars under $1000. Of course, our products have interesting features which are suitable for each player. They are outstanding instruments we suggest checking out.
Like those bass guitars listed above, these are intermediate bass guitars and provide affordability and professional features.
You remember that this list is based on our own opinions and experiences, and you might have a different conclusion.
Best For Metal And Hard Rock
Best For Jazz Music Style
Best For Any Style Of Music
As you have got seen during this article, looking for the best bass guitars under 1000 dollars is not a difficult task. The selection is amazing and most of them will bring a high quality performance. Although, you are a bass guitar player, recording a brand new track, or simply interacting with some friends at home. Of course, there are a few disadvantages from there, so you must take care when buying. While, if you're searching for a good bass guitar, you will not find them here. You should check out our list on the best bass guitars under 1000 dollars.
We hope that our list has offered you some guidelines and inspiration before your purchasing.